Last Year on this same day [4th Aug 2013] i had an idea about posting tech related articles, how to guides and that’s how T2Lead was born. Also i have started by blogging experience through this blog. Now I’m glad to share my 1 year blogging experience and about T2Lead.
- Celebrating 1st Anniversary of T2Lead.in – Domain Promos for the month AUG 2014
About Me – Ashok Udhayan:
I have already written a lot about me on the “about” page. For new readers, I’m Ashok Udhayan, Founder of T2Lead. Regarding my education background, I completed my engineering in Computer Science . I Love blogging and that’s why i’m now here.
How I Started T2Lead:
As i said, i started T2Lead on 4th Aug 2013 and started tech related articles and how to guides on various topics/products. Before starting T2Lead blog, i have some experience in websites and blogs during my college days itself. From my previous experiences, i learned many things about a blog and blogging. While starting T2Lead, i had idea about all tech related articles and hope so till now i have posted some good articles. Connect with me on various social media Twitter, Facebook.
While naming my blog as T2Lead i had two types of expansion for that, first one is “Time To Lead” and the other one is “Tech To Lead”. Hence i selected the blog name as T2Lead. Initially my blog was hosted on SquareBrothers and later i have migrated it to LeadMyDomain. As of now i have posted 284 posts in this blog which includes how to guides, tech news, software related contents, development, programming, websites, android, mobiles, social ntwork related contents, money making, seo, wordpress, domains and so on. Know more about T2Lead Setup.
WordPress and Paid Theme:
T2Lead is a WordPress Blog. WordPress is the powerful content management system and for better blogging experience i recommend you to use WordPress. Initially i had a free wordpress theme on my blog and later i bought a paid theme. Free themes doesn;t get updates accordingly, but the paid themes will get lifetime updates and paid themes has many built-in features like seo optimization, shortcodes and many more. After moving to paid themes i have removed almost 6 plugins which are all already in-built in the theme itself. Currently T2Lead has Codilight Theme, which is a paid theme from Famethemes.
How Much i have Spent on my blog?
I have spent around $90 in this 1 year for my blog.
T2Lead.in Domain – $9
Single Domain Linux hosting – $50
Premium Theme – $35
Total – $94
HighLights in My Blogging Journey:
I have worked on various things related to my blog and implemented many things in this 1 year.
- T2Lead Android App: Android is the powerful mobile platform, hence i decided to make an android app for T2Lead, then i started learning about android basics and developed an initial level app. As this app was not completely done, hence i have not published it in Google Play Store, but still you can experience my app maually. Download the T2Lead android apk file and try.
- T2Lead Chrome Extension: A chrome extension for T2Lead which let you updated with latest posts from the blog. Get the extension for Chrome Web Store. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/techtolead/febcphdahcdbcedpmcieinpbdalehfkb
- T2Lead on Google Play Newsstand
- Launch of LeadMyDomain.com – After T2Lead, i started my domain and hosting business site called LeadMyDomain.com and now i have a set of good customers under this banner. You can avail low cost domain and hotsing plans.
- Checkout the plugins used in T2Lead
- T2Lead Video Channel @ YouTube – I have uploaded 33 videos on T2Lead Video Channel and will upload more in the upcoming days. As of now i have more than 23K views on the videos.
T2Lead on Social Media:
Connect with T2Lead on all popular socail media platforms.
Things i Learned in this past 1 Year of blogging:
- Blogging is a serious thing, so you must have clear ideas before sharing any contents.
- Choosing a right domain for your blog is more important.
- Page Load speed must be less.
- Too much ads will downgrade your blog ranking.
- Website Downtime should be too less.
- Don’t copy anything from any site, even if you are posting content which was posted already on a niche site, then deliver the content in your own words and then mention the source website at the end of your post.
- Have goals in your life, that will help you keep moving forward .
- The main key to success is confidence.
- Success is an endless journey, once you on the track; you don’t have to stop ever.
Last but not least, “Never Give Up”.
Feel free to share your suggestions, views and ideas on blogging.