Now you can get Geometry solution with google search application. Google Geometry Calculator was recently launched by google to help the schools students and maths lovers to get solution of their geometry questions. This feature will work fine and it answers complex geometry problems. Using this feature you can get formula’s, values of the geometry problems, theorem solutions and lot more.
Sample Google Geometry Search Keywords:
- solve triangle
- area of a circle
- What is the surface of a pyramid?
- calculate the volume of a cone
- How do you calculate the area of a circle with a diameter of 12 inches?
- volume of a sphere
- perimeter of a trapezoid
- area of a pentagon
- triangular prism volume
- calculate the diagonal of a cube with 6mm edge
- volume of a cylinder with radius 4cm and height 8cm
- a^2+b^2=c^2 calc a=4 b=7 c=?
- diagonal of a rhombus calc
- formula for a triangle perimeter
- hypotenuse calc
- how do I calculate triangular prism volume?
and lot more..
How To Get Google Geometry Search:
1. Open Google.com
2. Now enter any keyword like the above listed in the Google Search and it will automatically display the geometry results for the questions.
Eg: area of a circle
3. Type the values you know in the box that says Enter value. For example, radius = 1.
4. Press Enter to get the geometry solution.
Checkout some Sample Screenshots of the Geometry results:
Go ahead and get solutions for your geometry questions in a second. Try it now.