Google has released a brand new app for iPhone users called “Photo Sphere Camera app“. This app is similar to Google Camera app for android . This app lets you to capture panoramic, 360 degree snaps. You can also share the photos with others. This app has Maps support which permits the users to geo-tag their photos and others can also search for images of any destination around the globe just by placing a pin. Photo spheres empower you to look up, down, and all around to revisit the amazing places you’ve encountered — and share them with anyone using geo tag feature. You can read more about PhotoSphere here.
How To Make a photo sphere with your iOS device:
- Open the Photo Sphere Camera app. Tap the orange camera button.
- Hold your device vertically, close to your body.
- Adjust the camera angle so the orange dot is centered inside the circle. Hold the camera steady until a frame of the scene appears.
- Rotate yourself and your camera slowly, following the dots through the area you want to capture.
- [Optional] Undo a single shot in your photo sphere by clicking the undo button.
- Touch the check mark at the bottom of the screen when done.
Tips for capturing great photo spheres :
- Start capturing your photo sphere around the horizon, then capture above and below
- Slightly tilt the phone up or down, keeping your phone in roughly the same location
- Capture several photos (most devices will require 10 photos for a full sphere)