The popular social media Twitter which allows to share your views and connect with family, friends and public from all over the world. Many of us using Twitter and Facebook simultaneously. Whenever we want to share a post with facebook and Twitter friends, family or public, its time-consuming and sometimes we forget to post in any one media. Also this will be very useful to the bloggers/website owners to publish their blog posts in multiple social media through one.
So there are a lot of difficulties in posting our views simultaneously in both media. So how to make it simple? Can we set auto-post Twitter Tweets & ReTweets to Facebook? Do you have these questions in mind and want to find the solution for it. Please check the solution below and the detailed steps on how to Auto-Post Twitter Tweets and ReTweets to Facebook.
Using this feature you can auto-post your Twitter Tweets and Re-Tweets to your Facebook profile timeline or Page without login it your Facebook account.
How it Works?
Once after enabling this feature, Twitter has a read and write permission on your facebook profile/page. So whenever you tweet or retweet in Twitter, it automatically writes it to your facebook timeline or page. To make this happen you need to authorize Twitter app in your Facebook profile.
How To Post my Tweets to Particular Group?
In Facebook, you can post your messages particularly to selected groups like friends, only me, public. Likewise, while authorizing your facebook to twitter you can configure the auto-post on to whom it can delivered.
How To Steps:
Screenshots in the below steps was made while Linking a Twitter profile to Facebook.
1. Login to your Twitter Account.
2. Now navigate to the “Settings” Menu.
3. Now at the bottom, you can see “Facebook” column, click on “Connect to Facebook”.
4. Pop up window will be prompted and login with your Facebook account’s Login Credentials.
5. Now you have to authorize the app with Twitter, click “Okay” button on the privacy settings.
6. In the next window, you can select the auto-post to be visible to particular groups in Facebook friends, only me, public. Choose from the Drop down and click “Okay“.
7. Now the pop up close and you can see the Facebook Account connected with twitter.
8. You can control retweets by checking the check boxes.
Checkout the Sample tweet posted in Facebook through Auto-post option.
If you want to disconnect the auto-post, you can do by clicking the “Disconnect it” link the settings page of twitter.
Hope You like this post, feel free to share your comments.