Flipboard is a social Magazine, where you can organize contents from other social media, blogs, websites and curate it into a magazine style format you “flip” through. You can also create more than one magazine and it can be either public or private. Flipboard was initially started as app for smartphones. It received a huge set of customers and it has nice flip style. You can also subscribe to other magazines and most of the popular blogs, websites and other content makers are in Flipboard. So you can subscribe to all at one place. If you like a content of other, you can “Flip It” to your followers. Lets see how to create a magazine in Flipboard.
Before you start Checkout T2Lead Official Flipboard Magazine Page.
How To Steps:
1. Navigate to Flipboard Editor Page and Login your Flipboard Account. You can also sign in with your Facebook or Google Accounts.
2. Once after sign in, you will be taken to your account page, and there you can have an option to “Create Magazine“. Click on the “Create Magazine”.
3. Now Fill the Details for your Magazine as shown in the screenshot.
- First field – Enter the Name of your Magazine
- Second field – Description of your Magazine
- Third field – Category
choose the category in which the magazine belongs to and click “Save“.
If you want to make the magazine private, you can do this by selecting the check box.
4. Once you hit the Save button, Your Magazine will be created to visible to all people unless its a private magazine.
5. Now you can start sharing the contents to your magazine.
How To Share Contents to Flipboard :
1. Once you created your magazine. You can share contents on your magazine, so that the followers of your magazine, can get to know about what shared on it.
2. Do share the contents, you can use the Flip it Bookmarklet.
3. If you are reading a web page and feel like sharing a webpage to your magazine followers, just click on the Flip It bookmarklet from your bookmarks bar and a pop-up will open.
4. Now enter your login credentials and select the magazine you want to share. Now the content will be shared in your magazine.