While working on excel sheet many times we needs the use of windows calculator to make some fast calculations. Excel has a quick access toolbar were you can get the shortcuts and it is used to store the frequently used shortcuts for quick access. There is a way to add Windows Calculator to Excel Quick Access Toolbar. Hence it would be easy to open calculator from quick access toolbar when requires. Lets see how to add calculator to excel quick access bar.
How To Steps:
1. Open Excel.
2. Navigate your mouse cursor to upper left-hand corner and select the drop-down.
3. From the drop-down, select “More Commands”.
4. Now navigate to Quick Access Toolbar Tab.
5. Click the drop-down from “Choose commands from” and select “Commands Not in the Ribbon”.
6. Now from the list select calculator and click “Add”
7. Click “OK” button.
8. Now the calculator Shortcut added to your Excel Quick Access Toolbar.
Note : This steps will be applicable on Microsoft Excel 2010 and 2013.