Favicon image is a tiny image which appears next to your website title in the browser. By adding this feature to your website it increase your brand and make trust among your audiences. Here we have steps on How To Add Favicon to your WordPress Blog.
Before We Start, design a favicon image of the your site and it will 32 x 32 or 16 x 16 in pixels. Save it as a PNG file. To make your favicon visible in all your browsers better save your favicon as .ico file.
How To Steps:
1. Upload your favicon.ico file to your wordpress blog root directory.
2. Open your currently active themes header.php file.
3. Inside head tag of your header.php add the below two line of code
4. Replace http://www.techtolead.com with your website URL.
5. Save it and now try loading your website in the browser.
6. You can able to see the image in the title bar.
Please let us know if any other way to do the same.