Google Chrome allows you to add many languages to the browser and also you can make webpage to display in the language, check spelling on this language or you can prompt to translate on the language you have selected. Lets see how to add languages to Google Chrome.
How To Steps:
1. Open Chrome and navigate to “Settings”.
2. Now scroll down on the “Settings” page and click “Show advanced settings”
3. Now move to “Languages” Section and click “Language and input Settings”
4. Now click Add button and choose you desired language from the list.
5. Click OK.
6. Now choose the options you wish for the selected language like “Use this language for spell checking”, ” Display Google Chrome in this language” or “Offer to translate pages in this language”.
7. Once you finished Click Done.
Now you have successfully added a language to your Google Chrome.