As we have already posted some information about WordPress 3.8 in our previous post . Now we have a steps to show “how to Change Admin Panel Color Scheme in WordPress 3.8”. We have made a tutorial with simple steps and screenshots. Lets see how to do the same.
How To Steps:
1. Login to your WordPress 3.8 Admin Panel.
2. Now Navigate to the menu under your user name at the top right corner.
3. From the Menu Select “Edit My Profile”.
4. Now under “Admin Color Scheme”, select your desired color scheme.
5. Click “Update Profile” bottom at the bottom of the page.
6. Now your color scheme was changed.