With Microsoft OneNote now you can copy the text from any image. OneNote uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) tool which allows copying text from a picture. Once you copied the text you can paste it anywhere like word and you can use it.
Lets see how to Copy Text from Image using MS OneNote.
How To Steps:
1. Save the image you want to extract the text.
2. Open OneNote and Click create new NoteBook.
3. In the workspace insert the image using the Insert->Picture from Ribbon Menu.
4. Now select the image which pasted in the notebook.
5. Right Click on the image and select “Copy Text from Picture”
6. Now Paste it anywhere like word.
7. That’s it.
Note : This was tested in OneNote 2010 and 2013.