4K resolution videos are becoming more popular and more 4K devices are coming in the market. Before 4K, only 720p and 1080p videos are considered as the high-resolution videos. But now 4K videos are the high-resolution videos. YouTube also supports 4K videos and you can download the 4K from YouTube using a piece of software. Many softwares available to download videos from youtube, but all the softwares will not allow you to download the 4K videos. 4K video downloader will allow you to download 4K videos from YouTube. Lets see the how to do this.
What is 4K?
4K is a resolution format and it is used a generic term for the display devices or any contents that having a horizontal resolution of 4000 pixels. 4K is also called as ultra high definition television (UHDTV) by the television media.
4K video Downloader:
4K video downloader is a free application available for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
Features of the software:
- You can Download entire playlists and channels from YouTube and save them in MP4, MKV, M4A, MP3, FLV, 3G, generate .m3u file for playlists.
- You can Download video in HD 1080p, HD 720p or 4K quality and enjoy high dimension video on your HD TV, iPad or other devices.
- Advanced subtitles download, select if you would like to have .srt file or embedd subtitles in video file to watch it on your Mac for example.
- Activate “Smart Mode” in order to apply the selected settings to all your downloads, easy and fast.
- Download video in 3D format, you will find a small special icon among available formats after video parsing. It’s really impressive to watch live shows and cartoons in 3D.
- Download embedded YouTube videos from any web pages, just copy/paste link and the program will find the source of download.
- Download video and audio from Vimeo, SoundCloud, Flickr, Facebook and DailyMotion.
- Use 4K Video Downloader on your PC, Mac or Linux, doesn’t matter what OS you prefer.
How To Download 4K videos:
1. Download and Install the software from the official website. Once installed open the app.
2. Now browse to any 4K videos in youtube and copy the URL of the video.
3. Now in the app click on “Paste URL”, now the video is processed and the available download formats will be shown like below screenshot. If the video is 4K, then 4K option will shown, select the 4K video, format, choose the path t save the video and click on Download button.
4. The download process will start, once completed you can watch it.
You can also set the preferences as you like.
Hope you like this tutorial. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+