You are all aware about the “Hibernate” option in Windows. Hibernate Power option will turns off the PC, but the apps will stay open and when turns on , you’re back on what you left off. In windows 8 by default this feature was not enabled, hence we made this tutorial to show how to Enable Hibernate Option in Windows 8.
How To Steps:
1. Go To Control Panel and navigate to Power Options.
2. Then Click on the link “Change what the power buttons do”
3. Now Click “Change settings that are currently unavailable” and now scroll down little you can see “Shutdown Settings” .
4. In that Click on Hibernate to Enable.
5. Click Save Changes and That’s it.
Check out our the video tutorial.