WordPress blogging tool offers you to export your wordpress posts/pages into an xml file. With this you can export your posts/pages contents and import to your new wordpress blog. Lets see the how to do the same.
How To Steps:
1. Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Now Navigate to the “Tools” Menu and Click “Export” Option.
3. Here you may get the various options to export your contents.
a. Export All Contents
b. Posts – Under this you can get an filter options to export a particular Posts.
c. Pages – Under this you can get an filter options to export a particular page contents.
4. Now Select the filters and Click on “Download Export File”
5. Now an xml file starts download to your download directory.
With the downloaded xml file, you can import the contents to your new blog or to an existing blog.