If you have the android applications .apk files handy with you, then how to install it to your android phones. By default Android won’t allow to install to the applications from “Unknown Sources”, instead you can install it from Google Play Store. But Android has an option to install the applications manually if you have the .apk files. Lets see how to do the same.
How To Steps:
1. Copy the Android application [.apk] files to your memory card. Checkout how to download the .apk files from Google Play Store.
2. Now in your android “Settings” and then to “Security”.
3. Here you can see “Unknown Sources” option under “Device Administration”.
4. Tap the option to enable it. It will “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources”.
5. Now you can install the any Android applications manually without go to Google Play Store.
I’ve made above screenshot in Android 4.2.2 version, but I’ve tested it in all versions from Android 2.3 you can do the same steps and it works well.