Before we start, lets see what is sticky post in wordpress. Sticky post feature was introduced in WordPress 2.7 version and from that this feature is included in all the wordpress upgrades. With this sticky post option, you can able to display a post at the top of the front page of posts in your wordpress blogs. Now lets see how to make wordpress posts sticky. There is a simple way to do the same.
How To Steps:
1. Login to your wordpress dashboard.
2. Now navigate to Posts-> All Posts from the left sidebar menu.
3. Here you can get the list of all posts you can posted in your blog.
4. Navigate to the post you want to make it sticky.
5. Move your mouse cursor to the post title and select “Quick Edit”
6. Now you will get options and there select “Make this post sticky” and Click Update.
Now the post was enabled with sticky option, you can undo the same anytime by unmarking the “Make this post sticky” option in quick edit mode.