Recently Google updated Gmail to display images automatically in web and the same update was released to Gmail for Android. If you think it consumes high data usage or you don’t want to automatically show images on your android, you can have an option to do it. Lets see how to disable the images showing automatically in Gmail for android.
How To Steps:
1. Open Gmail app and press menu button.
2. From the menu, tap “Settings”
3. In the Settings page tap on your mail id on which you want to disable this feature.
4. Now Scroll down to the bottom and select “Images”
5. Now you have two options, select “Ask before showing” and from now the images will display only when you click “Display/Show Images”.