Twitter now offers an complete archive of your twitter account and you can download and readers all your twitter history offline. Do to this we need to place a request on twitter. Once you placed an request, twitter will send a link to your mail id with the download link to download your archive. It will take 1 or 2 days to complete. Lets see how to place an request for the twitter archive.
How To Steps:
1. Login to your Twitter Account on Web.
2. From the gear icon drop down, select “Settings”.
3. In the settings page under Account Tab, at the bottom of the page you can see “Your Twitter archive”.
4. Click on “Request your archive” button.
5. Now you get the request confirmation with a message “A link will be emailed to you when your archive is ready. This may take a little while, so please be patient.”
6. In a short period you will receive a link to download your archive.