Windows Index is a feature that is used to search your files fast. You can also customize what are all the folders need to be indexed and you can also have an option to encrypt the indexed files. Similarly you may select the files types that are to be indexed.
Kindly find the short brief about Index by Microsoft.
Note : We have made this tutorial based on Windows 8 Operating System, also this will work Windows Vista/7.
How To Steps:
1. Open Control Panel and navigate to Indexing Options
2. Now in the Indexing Window you can see the list of folders that are indexed.
3. Click Modify button and in the window prompted, you can be able to add the folder that you want to index.
4. Similarly Advanced button is used to encrypt the indexed files.
5. That’s It and now the indexed folder will search fast in your windows.