Microsoft Word is one of the best document viewer and its one of a basic software for windows users. Bloggers, with Microsoft Word we can able to post contents to our blog and its very simple. Lets see how to do the same.
I’ve taken my wordpress blog http://www.techtolead.com as an example.
How To Steps:
1. Open Microsoft Word and Select File-> Save & Send option.
2. Now you get an option like “Publish as Blog Post” Select.
3. Now Click “Publish as Blog Post” button which appeared on the right side.
4. Now a window prompt to “Register a Blog Account”. Select Register Now.
5. Now choose the blog provider from the drop down and here i have selected WordPress and click Next.
6. Now Enter your corresponding Blog Post URL, User Name and Password.
7. Then Click OK, now Word will communicate with the blog and a Register Successful Window will appear. Click OK.
8. Now Type the blog post title and content.
9. Once finished Click Publish button from the Ribbon Menu.
10. The blog post posted to your blog.
Click on the Manage Accounts button from Ribbon Menu to See the listed of Blog Accounts. You can also remove blog account here.