Few days back i have published a post about how to view & extract the contents of .iso files using WinRar. Similarly this post will explain the how to steps using 7 Zip software. 7 Zip is an open source software for file archives. It has its own file format called .7z, but you can read, write several other formats. Lets see how to view and extract the contents of ISO files using this software. Using a 7 Zip software you can view and extract the specific folder or file from an iso file without writing it to the CD/DVD.
1. ISO file
2. 7 Zip Software
How To Steps:
1. Download and install 7 Zip software.
2. Have the .iso file ready.
3. Go to the .ISO file path and right-click on the iso file.
5. This will display the contents of the iso file. From this window if you want to extract any files then right-click on the file you want to extract.
6. Click “Copy To” option and this will prompt you to select the destination to save the file. Choose the destination and click “OK”.
7. Now the particular file will be extracted to the destination folder.
If you have any other ways to View, Extract the Contents of .ISO Files, please comment.