If you are a gamer and wants to capture your gameplay and the best moments while playing, here is one of the best capture card from AVerMedia launched recently. The capture card comes with a compact design and easy to install setup. It allows capturing at 4K without any hassle. Let’s get deep into the capture card, do read the article till the end.
AVerMedia GC553 4K Specifications:
Interface: USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type C
Video-Input: HDMI 2.0
Video Output (Pass-Through): HDMI 2.0
Audio Input: HDMI 2.0
Audio Output (Pass-Through): HDMI 2.0
Max Pass-Through Resolutions: 2160p60 HDR /1440p144 / 1080p240
Max Record Resolutions: 2160p30 / 1440p60 / 1080p120 / 1080p60 HDR
Supported Resolutions (Video input): 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p
Record Format: MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC) or (H.265+AAC)*
Dimension: (W x D x H):112.6 x 66.2 x 26 mm (4.43 x 2.6 x 1.02 in)
Weight: 116 g (4.09 oz.)
Inside the compact box, we have the below items.
- AVerMedia GC553 Capture Card
- User Manual
- Type C to Type A Cable x 1
- HDMI 2.0 Cable x 1
- CyberLink PowerDirector 15 Product Key Card
Key Features of AVerMedia GC553:
The below features impressed me on the capture card and sharing the same.
- The capture card comes with a USB 3.1 type C Connection, which delivers the high-speed transfer to record the high-quality gameplay from your consoles.
- You can record the videos on 4K at 30 fps and 1080p at 120 fps which is insane.
- Enjoy your 4K HDR content & record your gameplay without any hassle HDR passthrough supported 4K at 60 fps HDR and 1080p at 240 fps.
- Compact design and with necessary ports.
- Easy to Setup
- Full HD High Dynamic Range – While supporting 4K HDR pass-through, the LGU records HDR content for Full HD playback at 60 frames per second.
- Stay Cool – With a powerful, silent built-in fan, if you ever noticed, drawing cold air from the top and venting out hot air through the sides, your LGU will always stay cool in the heat of battles.
- AVerMedia RECentral 4 Software – Stream, record and share with complete control over those configurations that matter to you the most. RECentral is a powerful yet user-friendly live streaming and recording tool here to help you produce and give rise to your greatest video creations in the simplest way.
How To Setup the AVerMedia GC553:
Step 1: Connect the AVerMedia GC553 to your PC/Laptop using the type C cable.
Step 2: Download the AVerMedia RECentral 4 Software suite.
Step 3: Now connect your console to the capture card.
Step 4: First, Insert the HDMI cable from your console to the ‘IN’ HDMI port on the capture card.
Step 5: Next, Plug another HDMI cable (provided in the box) to the ‘OUT’ HDMI port on the capture card.
Step 6: Now connect the other end of the HDMI cable connected to the OUT port to the monitor.
Step 7: That’s it. Now all set. You can able to see the video output on the AVerMedia RECentral 4 Software suite.
Note: Please disable the HDCP on your PlayStation before connecting the device.
Check out the pictorial representation as well as the video below for better understanding.
Please check out the official video from AVerMedia:
Price and Availability:
AVerMedia GC553 is priced at 27000 INR and you can buy at Amazon.
AVerMedia GC553 is one of the best capture card available in the market which is best suitable for PS4 as well as PS5. Also, it allows you to capture at the maximum resolution as well as no lag. If you’re a professional or casual gamer, this device is the best addition to the setup and capture the best moments in your gaming life.