Apple has come up with the new trend to boost it’s iPhone 7 sales. Rather than posting the same ads about the features and specifications, Apple has made a bunch of camera lessons on how to use the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus camera in an efficient way to achieve great outputs.
The tutorials are short and not more than 40 seconds each. To be honest, these lessons are basic, but still, it is useful and will teach many of the new photographers to shoot effective photographs from their iPhone.
These camera lessons were published on Apple’s official youtube channel and on their official website as well.
The Camera Lessons includes the below tutorials,
- How to shoot a great portrait
- How to shoot a close-up
- How to shoot a vertical panorama
- How to shoot without a flash
- How to shoot action
- How to shoot selfie with the timer
- How to capture a unique angle
- How to shoot stills while filming
- How to shoot with street light
- How to shoot a bold and simple image
- How to shoot during golden hour
- How to shoot a one-handed selfie
- How to edit a selfie
- How to shoot a sunset silhouette
- How to shoot a group portrait
- How to shoot a backlit subject
All the above camera lessons are made based on iPhone 7 and few of them will work only with iPhone 7 Plus. Do watch the videos and let me know your comments below.