Say Goodbye to the default white background in YouTube. Yes, Finally the YouTube Dark mode feature has been discovered. This turns the complete YouTube website into a dark mode. This secret Dark mode feature was discovered by Reddit user Paul. This secret feature has been achieved in Chrome browsers running with version 57 or above.
How To Enable YouTube Dark Mode in Chrome Browser:
1. Open Chrome Browser [The Version must be 57 or above]
2. Navigate to YouTube Page.
3. Now Press CTRL+SHIFT+I to open the Developer Console.
4. In the Console Tab, Paste the following text and hit ENTER.
Note : Cross check the quotes while pasting.
5. Now Refresh the YouTube page in your browser. You can notice a new Settings icon in between Upload icon and SIGN IN link.
If you have logged in, then you will see the option to enable dark mode under your profile icon. Click on the profile icon and enable the YouTube Dark Mode.
Please note that you can disable the Dark mode anytime if you don’t like it.
The Dark Mode is working on many other browsers like FireFox, Edge, etc., Do check and comment below.