In this tutorial, we have to show you how to add a new language in your windows 8 and 8.1 operating system and the language added can be used a input language.
How To Steps:
1. Open Control Panel, then in the “Clock,Language and Region” category navigate to “Add a language” option.
2. In the next windows Click the “Add a language” button and it will list out all the language available and which can be added.
3. From the list select the language you want to add and that’s it.
4. Now you can see the list of languages added in the taskbar as shown in the screenshot.
5. You can also switch between your input methods by using the keyboard shortcut “Windows Key + Space Bar”.