Today we came up with a tutorial on how to Control Computers Via Wi-Fi using TeamViewer. By this you can complete use all the features powered by TeamViewer. It makes easy to control your computers in home from one place. This tutorial is based on Windows Operating System.
Lets see how to do the same :
a. Wi-Fi enabled PC/Laptops
b. TeamViewer installed on both the systems
How To Steps:
1. Install TeamViewer and enable Wi-Fi on both the systems.
2. Open TeamViewer and navigate to Extras –> Options
6. Do the above steps in both the computers.
7. Now enter the Partner ID which is shown in your home computer/laptop and its password for authentication.
8. Once authentication completes you will be able to take control of the system.