With Microsoft OneNote now you can copy the text from PDF. OneNote uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) tool which allows copying text from a picture. Once you copied the text you can paste it anywhere like word and you can use it.
Lets see how to Copy Text from PDF document using MS OneNote.
How To Steps:
1. Open the PDF document you want copy the text.
2. Now go to Edit Menu and Select “Take a Snapshot” in your Adobe Reader.
3. Mark the area you want to copy text.
4. Right Click on it and select “Copy Select Graphic”
5. Open OneNote and Click create new NoteBook.
6. In the workspace insert the image using the Paste option (Ctrl +V)
7. Now select the image which pasted in the notebook.
8. Right Click on the image and select “Copy Text from Picture”
9. Now Paste it anywhere like word.
10. That’s it.
Note : This was tested in OneNote 2010 and 2013.
Also Read :
[How To] Copy Text from Image using MS OneNote