There millions of applications available in Google Play Store, but you can’t install some of the apps due to some restrictions like country restrictions. But you can install those applications by downloading the .apk files manually and transfer it your mobile. Unfortunately, Google Play Store doesn’t allow users to download the .apk files directly. But a developer has created a online utility too download the apk files from Google Play Store. Lets see the how to do the same.
How To Steps:
1. Browse to the application you want to download in Google Play Store Website.
2. Now copy the package name from the URL or copy the entire URL of the play store app.
Package Name is nothing but copy the name after the ?id= from the play store URL.
Package Name :
3. Now navigate to the website http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
4. Paste the package name or URL of the play store app.
5. Click Generate Download Link.
6. After few Seconds it will extract the app details and also provide the Download Link of that package.
7. Click Download and the .apk file will be saved on your PC.
8. After download completes copy it to your phone and install.