As conveyed in my previous post, Google now allow users to download their Gmail data from Google Takeout. In this post i have made a steps on how to Download Gmail data from Google Takeout.
How To Steps:
1. Navigate to https://www.google.com/settings/takeout/ and login with your Google id.
2. Now Click “Create an Archive” in the landed page.
3. Now Check “Mail” and click “Create Archive”. You can also choose “Gmail labels” to download particular data by clicking the “Edit” link.
4. Now you will be prompted to a downloads page were you can see that your archive process in progress. By default Google will email you when your archive is ready. Time taken to archive is based on the mail data.
5. Once your archive is ready, you can download and also you can view your archive status at https://www.google.com/settings/takeout/downloads. Google keeps the archive data for 1 week in the server. Before that you need to download your copy.
Hope you like this post. Share your comments.