Windows 10 technical preview is now available for download for all the PC experts, developers, IT pros. Windows 10, the next version of windows announced by microsoft yesterday [30-Sep-2014] and in the event microsoft has announced that the technical preview will be available to the users by today [01-oct-2014]. As per the announcement, the technical preview of Windows 10 is now available through Windows Insider program.
How To Download Windows 10 Technical Preview :
1. Navigate to Windows Preview page.
2. Click on “Get Started” button and in the next page, join the Windows Insider Program by clicking “Join Now”.
3. Sign in with your microsoft account and accept the terms and conditions.
4. Now you joined Windows Insider Program. Click on “Install Technical Preview”
5. Choose your desired ISO file and click “Download”
6. Once the download completed, you can transfer the ISO file to any media device like USB/DVD and Start installing your developer preview.
The product Key will be available in the download page itself.
Note : This Preview version will expire on April 15th, 2015.
Windows Update will be set to automatically install important updates as they become available. You won’t be able to turn off automatic updates in Windows Technical Preview.