It’s now easy to make documents in PDF using Microsoft word. Also you make your PDF documents more effective by adding images, watermarks and password protection too.
We have made this tutorial on Microsoft office word 2013 with sample text, image, watermark and password protection. The same will be working in Microsoft word 2010.
Now lets see how to make an PDF document using word or in other words how to Convert my word document as a PDF document.
Check out the video tutorial:
How To Steps:
1. Open the Microsoft Word and type/insert the text/image that you want to document.
2. Now Add watermark, to do so Navigate to Design Tab in the ribbon menu and there you can see the Watermark button.
3. Press the button and click Custom watermark. Now type the text or image that is to be used as watermark in your document.
4. Once completed now click file menu and click save as option.
5. In the save window, change the save as type to PDF.
How To Steps to Save your old Word documents as PDF:
1. Open your existing Word document.
2. Now click file menu and click save as option.
3. In the save window, change the save as type to PDF.
4. Now you can see the options button in the same window, click on that and select check “Encrypt the document with password” and Click ok.
5. now you will be prompted for to enter your password twice. Enter the passwords and click save.
6. That’s it and now your PDF document is ready.
Hope this tutorial will be helpful, had any clarifications/questions leave it in comments and we will respond you at the earliest.