Google Maps is a web mapping services by Google Inc. With Google Maps you can view almost all portion of the world from you PC. It also offers Street View in many countries. While suffering Google Maps you can view the Latitude & Longitude details of a location to spot the location exactly. You can also use Latitude & Longitude to search in Google Maps. Lets see how to find the Latitude & Longitude of any Location in Google Maps.
How To Steps:
1. Navigate to Google Maps Website
2. Search for the location you want and zoom it to the clear and closest view.
3. Now place the cursor in the location where you want to know the Latitude & Longitude details.
4. Right Click on the location and select “What’s here?” from the right click menu.
5. Now a marker is place in the location you have selected.
6. Click on the marker and it will show the exact Latitude & Longitude details of the location.