Tired of saving all images one by one from a webpage. Also want to save the background images from a webpage. We have a simple solution to do the same in few minutes.
How To Steps:
1. Navigate to the website page you want to save the images.
2. Now right click on the webpage and select “View Page Info”.
3. Now navigate to Media Tab from the Pop Up window.
4. Here you can see all the images including backgrounds from the webpage and you can also see the previews in the same window.
5. Now select the image and click save as button.
6. Select the location and specify the name.
7. That’s it. The image was saved. Do the same to save all the images.