4K resolution videos are becoming more popular and more 4K devices are coming in the market. You can also search 4K images in Google image search and get high quality pictures. Before i start, lets have a quick intro about 4K.
What is 4K?
4K is a resolution format and it is used a generic term for the display devices or any contents that having an horizontal resolution of 4000 pixels. 4K is also called as ultra high definition television (UHDTV) by the television media. Know more here.
Now lets see how to search 4K images in Google Image Search.
How To Steps:
1. Open Google Image Search.
2. Then for wallpapers and for example “Skyline Wallpapers” and hit search.
3. Now in the search results page, click on “search tools” button below the search bar. It will display the options to filter.
4. Now click on “Size” and go to “Larger than”, now choose 10 MP, 12 MP or more according to your need.
5. Now you will get the 4K images inn your search result.
Checkout Video :