Today we have a tip on how to Send Mail with Voting Response option in Microsoft Outlook. In Microsoft outlook you can send a mail with voting option and it ask the recipient to response via the same like voting. It may be a predefined or you can set your custom voting options. I’ve made this tutorial on Outlook Version 2010. You can use the same steps in Outlook version 2013 too.
How To Steps:
1. Open your Outlook and click New E-Mail Option.
2. Now Go to “Options” Tab in the Ribbon Menu.
3. Now click on the “Use Voting Buttons” and select the voting method from the predefined or set your custom voting options.
4. Now type the recipient email id and subject for your mail [May be your voting question].
5. Once all done click “Send” button. Now the recipient receive the email with voting options.
Now assuming as the recipient, I’m going to show the steps on how to response to the voting mail.
How To Steps :
1. Open the Mail received with voting request.
2. Now in the “Message” Tab in the ribbon menu you can see the “Vote” Button.
3. Click on that and it will list the options.
4. Select your voting option. A pop up will be open asking confirmation to “send a response now”.
5. Click “OK”.
6. Now the Response was sent to the sender in subject appending your response.
Note : Same Steps will work on Microsoft OutLook 2013 & 2010 Versions.