Google, the top internet giant providing lots of features daily to us and i think that makes them in top always. Google’s one of the feature which can make almost all country peoples to love is Google Input Tools. In this tutorial we have make a tutorial on how to Use Google input tools to Type in your own Language and we have made this for Windows users. This tool will allow you to type in your language even if you’re not connected to any internet connections.
Check out a short brief about the Input Tools from Google.co.in
What is Google Input Tools:
Google Input Tools for Windows is an input method editor which allows users to enter text in any of the supported languages using a Latin (English / QWERTY) keyboard. Users can type a word the way it sounds using Latin characters and Google Input Tools for Windows will convert the word to its native script. Available input tools include transliteration, IME, and on-screen keyboards.
Google Input Tools for Windows is currently available for 22 different languages: Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Persian, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya and Urdu.
Key features of Google Input Tools:
a. Quick Search
b. Works Offline
c. Words auto Completion
Google Input Tools now support almost 70% of Indian languages.
Check out Video tutorial and it make easier to understand the steps:
1. Open your Browser and Navigate to http://www.google.co.in/inputtools/windows/.
3. Now Start Downloading, once completed you can see “InputToolsSetup.exe” downloaded in your download directory.
4. Run the Program and it connects to the internet to download the language tools data and automatically it will install.
5. Once Completed. Now disconnect the Internet connection.
6. Check your Language Bar and there you can notice “Google Input Tools” and select to enable it as your input language.
Note : We have made this tutorial using Windows 8 Operating System.