Hi Android users, today we have a very useful guide on Vine Android App. Now we are using the Vine app to post the videos and see our friends vine videos too. Want to know how to view/save all the vine videos you have viewed so far from your vine android app too your PC for later use? Here i have a tutorial to do the same. By default vine app download the vine videos to your memory card cache folder to deliver the videos faster when viewing again and again. So all the vine videos you have played are stored in your memory card. Now I’m going to explain how o extract the videos from memory card for later use.
Checkout the video tutorial for better understanding:
How To Steps:
1. Go To Vine App in your android phone and play any vine videos.
2. Now connect your phone to PC as a USB Mass storage.
3. Now Browse to the below path in your memory card.
E.g.: “G:Androiddataco.vine.androidcache” – this is my phone memory card path in my PC
4. Here you can see all the .0 files as shown in the screenshot below. Copy the same file to your PC.
5. Now Click on the .0 files and rename it as with .mp4 like in the screenshot.
6. Now Open the renamed file with any .mp4 support player [ Say for example : VLC media player]. You can see the video you played in your android app.
Also Check Out
[How To] Get all Pictures viewed in Twitter Android App