PDF [Portable Document Format] was invented by Adobe co-founder Dr. John Warnock in the year 1992 and today PDF file format is one of the most trusted formats by businesses around the world. Almost 90% of the documents shared on the internet is in PDF formats. Starting from your mobile bills to company documents, bank statements and much more uses the PDF file format. PDF file format has drastically grown up in last two decades. So we are using the PDF file formats in our day-to-day life.
Even though we are using PDF files, still many people stuck in editing the PDF files. Many people have the following questions in their mind.
What is the best pdf editor for windows? What is the best windows pdf editor? How to convert pdf file ? What are the features does a PDF editor have? Can I convert my PDF files to other formats? Does the editor convert pdf file to word file? and many more questions.
One of the best solution to those people is PDF Editor. There are many PDF editors available in the market, but I felt PDF Editor from iSkysoft is one of the user-friendly editors. I have been using this software on daily basis and here is the detailed review of iSkysoft PDF Editor.
iSkysoft PDF Editor for Windows Review:
PDF Editor from iSkysoft gives you full control over your PDF document, Staring from simple tasks to converting your PDF files to other formats. Apart from editing the PDF files, it has some cool features which adds value to the software.
Usage and Options:
You can get start with this software with few steps. The software is designed in a user-friendly manner, which makes accessing the options and control easier. Even newbies can get comfort with this software in few minutes of usage. Now this software becomes my daily driver and I’m using this software to edit/create my PDF files for various purpose.
Almost every PDF editor will have the option to edit texts in it, but this software has some extra features like editing the objects like images in the PDF. This is one of the best features which I like in this software. You can create stunning PDF documents with this software. The Redaction feature in this software allows you to redact PDF texts and images to protect your sensitive information on the document. It takes only a few minutes to done my PDF file works. OCR plugin will be very useful if you want to edit the scanned document. OCR functionality will be available as an additional plugin. If you want to use this feature, then you can buy this plugin.
Get Started in 2 Simple Steps :
- Once you open the software, you will have 4 options, like Create, Edit, Combine and Convert PDF files.
- Choose your need and make stunning PDF documents in few minutes.
The key features listed below will give you a brief about the options and features available in this software.
Key features of iSkysoft PDF Editor for Windows:
- Full control over your PDF document.
- You can create new PDF files.
- Edit your existing PDF documents.
- Combine two or more PDF documents into a single document.
- Convert the PDF files to other formats like word, excel, powerpoint presentation, image, pdf to text conversion, HTML file, ePUB file, RTF file and much more.
- Edit objects inside the document like resizing the image objects, etc.,
- Add links to the document.
- You can also search for the text to edit from the large PDF documents.
- OCR function which enables you to copy, edit and search texts from the scanned PDF documents.
- Ability to add/edit watermarks.
- You can also add/change the background of the documents.
- Use/Create Stamps to your document.
- Take a snapshot of the particular area.
- Set multiple passwords and add digital signatures to your documents.
- You have an option to share your documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Email and more from the software itself.
Minimum System Requirement for this Software:
OS – Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
CPU – 1GHz processor or above
RAM – 512M or above
Space – 500M and above
Download, Updates, and Price:
You can download the software its official website here.
You can try the software with a free trial and for the full version, you can buy it for $69.95.
If you are having a paid version, then you will get free updates.
You can get connected with the customer support team for any queries related to the software. Also, many tutorials and FAQ have been listed on their websites for reference.
iSkysoft PDF Editor for Windows is one of the best few PDF editors available in the market right now. The features available in the software is worth the price. Just have a look at this software with the trail version and if you’re satisfied, then go for the paid version. If you’re buying and using the software already, just post your comments/thoughts about this software.