Lenovo has launched its new member of the KillerNote family, Lenovo Vibe K5 Note in India. Lenovo India held a grand launch event in Delhi on 1st august 2016 and the company has announced two variants of K5 note, where one model comes with 3 GB RAM and the other with 4 GB RAM. Along with K5 Note, Lenovo has announced the upgraded version of K5 plus in the launch event.
Our K series has been a big hit with consumers over the past year, with more than 3 million users. Our latest addition, the Vibe K5 Note brings an even richer and immersive entertainment experience. It offers a great combination of stunning aesthetics, great performance and groundbreaking multimedia experience with TheaterMax. All this at an extremely competitive price for entertainment enthusiasts – Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director, Mobile Business Group, Lenovo.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus :
Lenovo has launched the new upgraded 3 GB RAM version K5 plus in India, after the success of its 2 GB variant. The phone features 5 inches Full HD IPS display with Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 – 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU. As I said, the new version has 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16 GB internal storage and the memory can be expandable up to 128 GB with the microSD card.
Vibe K5 Plus is bundled with 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5 MP front camera. The phone comes in 3 different colors Platinum Silver, Champagne Gold and Graphite Gray.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Lean Lenovo Pure UI
- Dual SIM (micro + micro)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OmniVision OV13850 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lenses, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 4P lenses
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, PM8916 audio codec
- Dimensions: 142x71x8.2mm
- Weight: 142g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2750mAh removable battery
The phone is priced at Rs.8,499 which is same as the 2 GB variant. Now the 2 GB variant is selling on a reduced price Rs.7,999. The new variant will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting 3rd August 2016, 23:59 p.m. via an open sale.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note :
Lenovo Vibe K5 note is a new addition to the KillerNote family. The phone features a 5.5-inch 1080p display with Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC processor. The phone is bundled with TheaterMax technology for an immersive VR experience with ANT VR headset.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 178-degree wide viewing angle, 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio,
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 77.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Dolby ATMOS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
- Weight: 165g
The phone comes in 3 different colors Platinum Silver, Champagne Gold and Graphite Gray.
The Lenovo K5 Note starts at Rs. 11,999/- and will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting 3rd August 2016, 23:59 p.m. via an open sale.
- K5 Note 3GB Variant – Rs. 11,999
- K5 Note 4GB Variant – Rs. 13,499
Stay tuned for the detailed review on these smartphones soon.