Nowadays we are all getting more spam calls and messages. Also, we get prank calls from an unknown number. During these time, you all thought how we can find the name of the unknown numbers. With TrueCaller, its possible to get contact information of the unknown numbers and it would help to block the spam calls. The app is available for all the popular mobile platforms like Android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows Phone and Symbian. It finds contact details globally with the given name or telephone number and has an integrated caller ID service to achieve call-blocking functionality and social media integration to keep the phonebook up-to-date with pictures and birthdays. Truecaller was named because it is being able to show the True name of the Caller. To add more TrueCaller is the world’s largest verified mobile phone community. It is developed by True Software Scandinavia AB.
How It Works:
As the truecaller search phone numbers globally, how it collects all the phone number database? It has an option from its app, where the users of the TrueCaller app can share their contact list to its directory.
Main Features of TrueCaller:
- Caller ID – Which helps you to identify who’s calling before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi) and you can also get notified for the spam callers too.
- Android Wear – Caller ID from your Android straight to your wear device!
- Search Numbers and Names – Searching for any number or name becomes easy with Truecaller. You can find businesses, financial institutions, or friends in the Truecaller community easily through the search function. Truecaller users will be notified when someone requests their number, and have the option to approve any request that comes through.
- Spam Blocker – You can also report the spammer to truecaller database and you can block the spam calls permanently.
- Social Sync – You can add pictures and contact information by linking Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Premium Services are also available.
Availablity of TrueCaller:
You can use Truecaller service on many platforms like app for smartphones, web and Facebook.
- Web – Goto TrueCaller’s Official Website, Login and start searching the phone numbers.
- Android – Download the app from Play Store
- iOS – Download the app from iTunes
- Windows Phone – Download the app from Windows Store
- BlackBerry – Download from BlackBerry App Store
- Facebook – Use TrueCaller Facebook App
How To Remove Your Contact Details from TrueCaller:
If you don’t want truecaller to show your identity, you can remove your number from TrueCaller service. Check out the detailed steps to remove your contact details from TrueCaller.