You may notice a difference in the quality of photo and videos you upload to Facebook. By default, Facebook will optimize the photos and videos you upload to reduce the size of it. Hence, whenever you upload your photos and videos, you may see the difference between the actual quality and the one on your Facebook. Want to Know How to upload HD video to Facebook? and HD photos to Facebook?
You can upload High-resolution photos and videos to Facebook by enabling a simple option. Facebook has enabled this option long back and still may of us unaware of this option. Because this option is not enabled by default, so you have to enable it manually.
In this guide, I have listed the complete steps on how to upload the HD photos and videos to Facebook from your Desktop, Android, and iPhone.
Keep in mind that this option also doesn’t upload the maximum quality of your picture. The maximum high-quality picture is around 2048 pixel wide. The quality of the upload will be high and hence you may see a difference in quality when compared to your previous uploads.
How To Upload HD Photos and Videos to Facebook from Desktop:
1. Open the browser and navigate to Facebook.
2. To upload higher quality photos, check the High-Quality box when you create an album on Facebook.
1. To make sure your videos are high quality, try to add high-definition (HD) videos
2. Make your video shorter.
3. Make the file size smaller. Keep in mind that the length and size of your video may affect its quality.
4. Upload and feel the difference.
Note: Videos must be shorter than 120 minutes. The size of the file must be 4 GB or less.
If you’re using the Facebook app for iPhone or Android, you can choose to always upload photos in HD from your account settings. Follow the below steps
How To Enable Upload HD Photos and Videos in Facebook Android App:
1. Open the Facebook App on your android device.
2. From your News Feed, tap Menu button.
3. Now Scroll down and tap App Settings
4. Now enable Upload Photos and Videos in HD option.
How To Enable Upload HD Photos and Videos in Facebook iOS App:
1. Open Facebook App on your iOS device.
2. Now Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings, then select Account Settings.
4. Now Tap Videos and Photos, then enable the HD option for Videos and Photos.
Start uploading HD photos and videos to your Facebook account. Do let me know your views and doubts via comments.
Want to be famous on Instagram? Try this free Instagram followers app to quickly grow your account and promote your brand.