Honor Holly 2 Plus is a budget handset launched few days ago. This phone comes with a 4000 mAh battery with Smart Power 3.0 which gives better battery life. For this price, 4000 mah battery is one of the nice features. As a budget handset, this phone performs well, it has many features and one of them is Reverse Charging. Yes, you can do Reverse Charging with Honor Holly 2 Plus. Before we go let me describe in short about Reverse Charging.
What is Reverse Charging?
Whenever the power goes down on your phone, you will charge it. In Reverse Charging, you can use your phone to charge the other devices like phones, power banks, Bluetooth headsets and many other USB compatible devices. Here your phone acts as a Power Bank.
Honor Holly 2 Plus has Reverse Charging which allows you to charge other devices while on the go. Let’s see how to charge other devices using Honor Holly 2 Plus.
- Honor Holly 2 Plus Device
- USB OTG cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Destination Device [smartphone, power banks, Bluetooth headsets and other USB compatible devices]
How To Use Honor Holly 2 Plus as Power Bank :
- Go to Settings Menu in Honor Holly 2 Plus and then navigate to Battery option.
2. Now Tap and Enable the Power Bank option [Rechargable for other phones]
3. Connect the OTG to your Honor Holly 2 Plus > USB charging cable to OTG > USB point to your destination device [phones, power banks, Bluetooth headsets and many other USB compatible devices].
Feel Free to comment in case you’re facing any difficulties.